We also like to look at lights as a family AND we love to deliver some Christmas cheer by Doorbell ditching our neighbor gifts each year. I don't really get why the boys love doing it so much, because our treats say, "love the Nadaulds" I guess it's just the thrill of hiding!
We have had some GREAT snow this month and it is making us all excited for our season ski passes. I took the boys sledding afterschool such easy cheap fun and they love it.
Jake had his first orchestra recital tonight and he was great. Taylor and I were both fairly surprised that the teacher was able to have a recital with so many students who just learned and instrument THIS YEAR. I sure hope he keeps it up. I told him he could decide after break if he wanted to be done or not.
I was able to help in a couple class parties and it's always fun interacting with my kids peers and teachers. Jake below in a heated minute to win it contest.
Nate was the lucky one who got a visitor from the north pole. They've been looking for their gingerbread man and I think Santa found him... YIPEE!
Lets now leave out Taylor's annual VE party. He is always dressed to kill at those. I'm so glad he is daring and never gives up being funny. I sure love that about him!!
"THEY" blog. This is such a funny story about Taylor's students this semester. Taylor is always teasing his students so they gave it back to him the last day of the semester. They all wore flannel shirts to school because Taylor says, "what is it, Timber Tuesday?" All the time I guess. :) And they actually created a blog called "who is THEY" because Taylor hates when people aren't specific and say things like They built that over there. Or They say you will get sick. Or They don't want you to park there. WHO IS THEY?? be specific people. Anyway.. check out the blog. It's pretty funny
And Finally, to get ready for Christmas... we have to participate in the neighborhood Christmas Eve morning run down the canyon. ALWAYS so beautiful even when it's cold. ALWAYS great company. I love where we live!










No comments:
Post a Comment