Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014

This year Christmas just didn't feel the same.  I think it was because last year was PERFECT in my eyes. So, it's hard to live up.  But it was fun and we took some pictures to document.

 We did hold to our one tradition of going skiing on Christmas Eve.  Thanks to Grammie Nadauld, Mimi was warm and cuddled while we were on the slopes! One big surprise for the boys this year was season passes to Sundance.  They are thrilled to be able to go when ever they want!  LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW! :)
 We had dinner at Grammie and Grandpa's and read through the Luke 2 version of the Christmas story and then headed home.  The boys were excited to open up their jammies and
get right to bed (I wish)!
 They didn't wake up tooooo early.  About 6am.  They were so excited to see all the loot....

 Nate got a light saber that is really cool and makes sounds. 
He also got a leappad computer, some cloths, and some race tracks.


Sam got a NEW BIKE.. it was pretty cool, but because we had so much snow, he has to wait to really try it out. He got a cash register, some new cloths and some bay blades.
 Jake and Luke got some new socks and jackets, but their main gift were some SWEET TRAAX remote control trucks.  They are pretty fun to ride anytime and they are water proof, so the snow didn't hold them back.
 Mimi was a jem for her first Christmas... She loved it all and was thrilled about her Raggedy Anne Doll.  I had one when I was little and I just had to get it for her first dolly. :)


 Taylor got me a new IMAC computer and I got him some noise cancelling headphones and running gear.  It was a great Christmas and we had a lot of fun taking time off from school and work and playing with family.


Merry Christmas from the Nadauld Clan!

No comments: