First stop Lowes Extreme... Nate taking a little breather.
Luke
Felice in the picture to the right. You wouldn't think you have to learn to jump, but you do. It was so funny to watch her at first because she kept bouncing off the tramp. She told me she felt like she was 6 years old again. I think it's good for all of us to take a break and be 6 whenever we can! :)
Sam
Nate
Jake on the trapeze swing. He can do a flip off it, but I'm never good at catching great shots with my camera... so just imagine.
Then off to Heber for a sleep over with Gramie and Grandpa


So fun to have a pseudo daughter. The boys love her! That's Felice and Sam above.
Jake Luke and Nate. Jake still has blonde hair. I'm posting this in November (trying to catch up) and his hair is very dark now. It's fun to see how blonde it really gets each year.
And they are off... Felice, Luke and Jacob.
My cute little Sam and me. I love whenever I get a chance to hug these boys. Boy are they my favorite.
My handsome little Taylor and oh yeah, that cute bug.... NATE! he is such a funny boy. We always fight over who gets him.
1, 2, 3 ... GO. The slide were super fun and not very crowded. The kids all had a blast.
Luke above and Jake below -- they raced each other, of course. :)

Sam is my fairly nervous boy. He likes to be with me always and I love it. He only likes to play with friends at our house (don't love that so much), wants to always drive in my car, and begs to sleep in our bed. Although I hope he grows out of this, it is fun to always have a buddy around.
Just thinkin' of the positives, right?
Jake and Luke trying the Jumping bungee out. They were pretty good once they got the hang of it. Taylor wanted to try it after the boys had so much fun, but right as he was getting in line, a bunch of kids beat him there... so he just left. :) No patience to wait.









No comments:
Post a Comment