Fun Summer Day trips... My friend Jenn Franks found a great deal on Living Social so that we could do all the fun SLC things for pennies basically. The most expensive part of the outing was the gas for sure! So fun and crazy with 8 boys running around..... We hit a lot of places
Hogle Zoo was the first stop and the kids loved the elephant and bird shows we got to see.
The zoo is under construction, so it will be fun to see next year how different it is.
Had lunch at the Lion House Pantry, which is right on temple square and has some yummy home cookin' going on. The restaurant is in the home of Brigham Young.
Riding TRAX was a highlight and even though we couldn't get out at our stop and had to go one stop further and walk back --- it was still fun! #dangautomaticdoors

The gateway discovery museum was a hit and was right across the street from the Clarke Planetarium. So, the kids ran back and forth and watch a show and then went back and played and then came back for another Imax viewing. VERY COOL
The kids liked the kiddie area the best... I'm glad they are still young enough to play.
And, still mischievous enough to break rules and climb on the wall structures.
I really liked the 3D IMAX and the Planetarium had just as many cool exhibits as the museum about

What a great day 1 of the city connect pass....
Day 2 started at the olympic park in Park City. I had never been there and it was SUPER cool.
As soon as we got there the kids were mesmerized by all the athletes training on the equipment. I had no idea how freestyle skiers trained in the summer.... NOW I KNOW!
The alpine slide ride was super! Thanks Jenn and Emme for helping me get the little kids down the slide.
Fun Day 2... we ended with yummy shakes and a quiet drive home.. whew, I need a nap now!









1 comment:
Cute new family picture! And fun days! I should look for those in Arizona.
Post a Comment