It's that time of year. I absolutely love the long summer nights and feel very lucky that my Birthday gets to be the LONGEST day of the year. My friends spoiled me this year and it was a lot of fun. Jenn took me to the Parade of Homes show and we loved that and she organized a fun lunch with all my running buddies (Katie, Kathryn, Tara and Jenn -- Heather and my niece Sydney got to come too, which was super fun). I'm SOOO mad I didn't get a picture of either the parade show OR lunch...
But... I did get a picture of the fun pedicure after lunch with my sister. She brought Breckon up to school at BYU and we got to sneak her away and splurge a little!! It was great, needless to say. I love my one on one time with Heather.
Taylor took me out to Thai food for dinner and when I got home the lights were off and I heard a "SURPRISE!" when I walked in. The babysitter (my good friend Heidi Galbraith's daughter - Brooklyn) made me a YUMMY cake and the kids all decorated me cards. It was a perfect ending to a great birthday!!
Happy Birthday to me! I am so happy to be healthy. With all this infertility this year, I am just so grateful for all I have. Here is to a great year to come!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday AnnDee! I'm glad your friends and Taylor took good care of you. Looks like it was a fun day! I'm so happy you have good friends around that aren't lame like me. We will celebrate your birthday again when I see you next!
The boys are doing awesome at swimming. I need to get my kids signed up for lessons. Little Nate jumping off the diving board has inspired me :)
San Fran looked fun. I didn't know you had a little getaway without kids. So jealous. And what a neat experience!
I love your summer updates. Keep them coming. It's fun to see what you guys have been up to. Miss ya.
Happy Birthday! You look fabulous, and can I just say you are definitely the cool/fun parent I am sure. Just like yall were the fun couple. :)
Post a Comment