He enjoyed all the nice things we took turns saying while he ate all his yummy food.
Iron man was the party of choice for Nate. So we bought a suit and headed to Chuck E. Cheese. What more could a super hero want. :)
The big gift was (wait for it...) A NEW CAR!!! he and all the boys are thrilled. he can actually drive it pretty well for a 3 year old. :)
Of course, it's not really a party without a cake and since I was buying, I chose the perfect one for Nate... an ice cream cake. Kind of selfish, I know. But all the kids liked it too.
Oh how we love you Natie. I didn't have a babysitter to take Nate to today, so I brought him with me to help in Luke's class. He fell asleep on the drive there and the nice office ladies let me borrow a cushion from the office couch to lay him on. He slept for 2 hours. Even with noisy chinese speaking kids! I had to document this and it's so cute that it was on his birthday!
Nate -- we sure love you and are happy that you are growing up so big and strong. We are proud of you for giving all you baby bottles to Elliet (Katie's new baby) and you don't need them anymore. You are a champ. I'm so lucky to be your mom Natie!!












1 comment:
Are your boys in a dual language classroom?
Post a Comment