I am so bad with pictures lately!! I am taking a lot of video and forget to snap some still shots.. but here the boys are decorating eggs for family night. We had a "smashing" egg-bust the next day and made egg salad sandwiches. Me and Jake were in Heaven... YUM
You can probably guess which one Taylor decorated!! Jake's is on the left and says 'BYU' of course. and Lukes says, "I love my mom" in the back. awe.. so sweet my boys are. :)
We went to Heber on Sat and had a great egg hunt at the Deer Pastures. I only took video there too... what is my deal??? Then, on Sunday they each woke up to find a few eggs and candy and little Easter Basket. FUN TIMES!! it was the PERFECT Easter day. I wish I took pictures of them all. They were HANDSOME HANDSOME in their new suits and ties. :)

You
No comments:
Post a Comment