Saturday, December 15, 2012

Seeing the lights at temple square

  We had fun at the Galvan center ice skating.  It was freezing, but as soon as we got moving on the ice, it was a lot of fun.  Jake and Luke really started to get the hang of it.

 I know my hat is ghetto.  Breckon was so embarrassed that he kept trying to fix it for me.  I love embarrassing my nephews... and I love that he was okay to tell me that I looked like a dork! :)
 We had to take turns skating with Sam and Nate and that is a work out I tell ya!


And then dinner in city creek -- which was a MAD HOUSE.  And then the lights on temple square.

 It was SOOOO packed at temple square.  My brother and his kids and my sister and her kids came for a lights trip and it was fun to see them.... but not all the other people that had the same idea.



I love Christmas season and doing traditions with family. 

No comments: