The ones that got us into this mess.. Jennifer and Rob! :) Good thing we love you guys, or this might have put a damper on our relationship!
This was what I was expecting... fun blasting in the dirt.
....enjoying some fall colors and weather.
This is what we ended up doing... brute strength hoisting machines up cliffs!.....

Does it look like there is a road somewhere? I sure couldn't see one! I see mountains.
Oh, and thankfully the next day was not technical at all!! WHAT? how do you think we can go up a straight hill and not roll backwards?? I was more sick to my stomach on this day because I kept thinking we were going to flip backwards. Note: I did lift our machine up on 2 wheels once and the rest of our group thought for sure it was going over.. SCARY!
I'm sure glad there was PERFECT weather and beautiful scenery...
We got a little R&R in and enjoyed the company for sure... but overall???......
I guess that we all lived with only 1 roll over (Jenn and Rob laid their machine on it's side once).. I can say it was super fun. And totally an item off my bucket list. But will I do it again? hmmm, I think not for now. :)
You can see our AWESOME youtube video that Jenn put together if you click HERE.









No comments:
Post a Comment