Friday, October 12, 2012

Soccer and Football...

Uhh... how am I going to have all boys.. It's physically IMPOSSIBLE to get them everywhere.  Our month of October was CRAZY.  We had 2 or 3 soccer games on Tuesdays and Thursdays and 2 different football games on Mondays and Wednesdays.  And then we had competitive soccer on Saturdays.. Ah.. that's with a 8, 7 and 3 year old.. What is it going to be like when they are all teenagers..  whew.. breath AnnDee, one day at a time here.

Soccer First...

Luke Dizzle
Such a smooth kid.


 Sam Twizzle




Oh yeah, I got to coach this little team too!  Thanks to Jenn who has 3 kids in the EXACT same stuff as my three -- so we really organized with each other and couldn't have survived otherwise.
Oh yeah, and after all my complaining ... Jenn has 2 more kids in Dance on top of all the sports we were go to and participating in.. Man, I got it easy.


Jake Shizzle









I can't complain really... it's so fun to watch them!















And now Football....


 Taylor coached both the boys teams... He was a little stressed because the games were at 5pm and he had young mens in addition on Wednesday nights... but he did it and the teams did great!

 He had some good assistants... Rob was there most the time and when Jenn and I had to step in, it wasn't pretty.. So thanks to Rob for coming when he wasn't traveling for work!!

 This boy has some competitive spirit for sure!  Check out his excitement over a great play!
Jake's team made it to the super bowl, but lost to a GREAT team.. We'd be bitter, except we now play on the same basketball team as the other coaches son. 

Great season of sports boys.. keep up the good work and we'll be back next year with an even busier schedule, I'm sure!

No comments: