Saturday, August 18, 2012

Is it over yet? :(

We just aren't ready for the summer to end... I have LOVED taking the kids to seven peaks.  I never even went with other people, because keeping up with 4 boys is a full time job.  It was great though. Next summer will be even better when all 4 are swimming proficiently!

A little picture of the 7-peaks stamp.
One silly shot for the camera.

I got to run one of my favorite runs with some of my FAVORITE people.  The Hobblecreek 1/2 marathon is the best.  It is all down hill and this year, the weather was PERFECT.  
We even got a tail wind on miles 11 and 12 -- THANK YOU! 
 
from L2R: Kathryn Morrill, Nina, Nina's mom, Jenn Franks, me and Amber
 
The 3 of us made it in the top 100 overall and got medals and a carnation... saweet
 Everyone broke records, and ROCKED it.  Everyone, of course.. but me.  I did okay 1:44, but no broken records.  I'm starting to think I need a break from running.  It's getting hard. :)  Oh well -- now I get to think about St. George, and I will FOR SURE do better there.  I can't really do worse than I've been doing, right?

No comments: