Thursday, December 1, 2011

Getting ready for Christmas..


This year -- thanks to Grandma's help... I finished our stockings.  I LOVE them.  I copied my mom's stockings of little soldiers and Santa and Mrs. Claus.  for my own little family.  I had them cut out for a year... But thanks to mom, I got them hung for the season this year!  THANK YOU.

It's a tradition I hope we can do every year... however it's a big pain for me.  I love the look of popcorn and cranberries on our picture tree.  the boys are pretty good at stringing... even Sam can do it this year.  it gets us all in the mood for the holiday, that's for sure.




 Jake had a 2nd grade store and every student had to bring something to sell... Jake made duct tape shoes to sell and they were gone in a jiffy.  Aren't they cool?? he did them all by himself and they really work as shoes... The wonders of Duct Tape.  Really.

sd Luke had his polar express day at shcool and made a train out of candy.  you would never believe I had to force him to school on THIS day... but I did.  Tears and all.  He really isn't liking school and it's just not getting easier as the year goes on.  It's almost getting worse.... if that's possible.  At least he got to eat candy... that was a good part of the day, according to him. :)
 Just some cute pictures of the boys the last couple weeks.  Boy, my boys are cute.  No solo of Luke... He doesn't love camera's as much as the others. :)  Or maybe he is just a poor second child that his mother forgets about.... SAD!!


 

No comments: