The Cleggs moved to Texas this summer and we REALLY miss them. Luckily, they have family and will come back and visit A LOT (I hope). We decided to make a fun day and go to the kids FAVORITE place. Chuck E. Cheese. Look at all these kids and to think, our families started out SOO small..
Below is a picture of Holly and me with Spencer and Jacob. In just 7 short years... we are way out numbered! Good thing Shelby is around to add a little estrogen to the equation at least.
| |||
| We tried to get out and enjoy the beautiful fall colors. We took a family hike to Stuart Falls. Utah is beautiful in Fall. |
And one quick picture of the 2 cute boys I get to hang out with all day. I love how much they love each other. I am one Lucky MOM!
No comments:
Post a Comment