My boys have never been accused of being the cleanest kids around -- but I do think they are the cutest! Even with messy faces. How cute is my little Nate munchkin after dinner??
Each morning my boys sit up and they just looked so cute this morning that I had to take a picture. I hope I always remember this part of my life.. It's pretty charmed.
I got to be a chaperone for the 1st graders Zoo Day. It was a lot of fun looking at all the animals.We used to go once a week to the zoo when we lived in Ohio. Jake and Luke LOVED going. I think this was the first time I had ever taken Sam and Nate... Thank heavens we have school to get us out to fun places.
Luke's little friend Carter Griffen from his class was in our group for the Zoo.
So, that's the random kid in all the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment