Luke's self photo
Nate and his cute teeth.
Luke taking pictures of Sam
The cute boys getting ready for SUMMER... just a few more weeks.
L2R: Jake, Sam, Gavin, Luke, Hayden Ross
Race for the CURE~
My sweet sister in law Stacy was diagnosed with Breast Cancer this last fall. It kind of rocked my idea that nothing bad ever can ever happen. She is the first person I've known that I'm close to with this disease, and it is sooo scary.
She is SUCH an inspiration though. I have learned so much watching her go through this trial. She is beautiful and strong and such a spiritual giant. I am so glad to call her family!
| So glad my mom could come do the run/walk with us. She loves Stacy too. (Our shirts say Super Hero Stacy). |
1 comment:
Yay! So many fun posts! Loves seeing what you guys have been up to....even if it was a year ago! :) Such handsome boys you guys have! So excited to see you soon!
Post a Comment