Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Time is COMING!

It's December and time to get the tree decorated!

Each year the kids decorate a tree and we start with stringing popcorn and cranberries. They only poked themselves a couple times each.  Not Bad.





Here is our real Christmas Tree.  It's the first year we have had a tree.  We've always been traveling over Christmas so we never took the time to decorate a big tree.  It made the house seem so festive.  I loved it. :)

Jake had polar express day at school and made a conductor's hat and a candy train.  First grade has been so much fun for him.  We sure love his teacher Mrs. Wayment.

 Oh yeah and Nate started crawling this month.  8 months and he's going everywhere.  He also learned patty cake and is just our happy little guy.  We love this baby!!

3 comments:

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

Well, I was hoping that a comment on my blog meant more posts from you! It just makes me miss you guys. We do have some updating to do...

Lacey said...

So fun to see what you guys have been up to....I've missed you! I need to get in contact with you soon about the girls trip....and hitching a ride with you! Yay! So excited to be with all you girls again.
Nate is such a cutie! They all are!
Love ya!

MeganRuth said...

Love the new picture up top! You look fabulous AnnDee!