Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Some more MAY activities..

And the month started out with Mother's day!  I can't believe I am a mom of 4.  Even though some days I want a break -- I recently told my kids I didn't want to be a mom (Luke's response: "So you wish we were DEAD??" with big eyes) -- I really do find a lot of joy in being with them and watching them grow.  It makes me a better person, that is for sure!
T-Ball -- what a boring sport!  But the first game was fun to see the boys hitting the ball and running about the bases.  At this age -- most the team could barely even manage that task.  Here is Luke up to bat.
This was a thumbs up after a fun home from Jake -- he is READY for coach pitch and tells me that often. :)
Jake at Bat
One fun thing is that at the start of T-ball/baseball there is a parade for all the teams -- The "Angels" look pretty good.  Jake and Luke had a hard time with the name for a few days---they thought it was a girls team name. :)
And we can't leave out chuck E cheese pictures -- our tradition to take the boys there on their birthdays. 
They love it!
I think this is an action shot of Jake squirting Luke and Sam with the hose -- this is our summer pool this year.  The big one seamed a little dangerous for Sam, and really -- they just love getting wet any way they can!
bath time photos of Nathan
snug little bug
Memorial day -- buzz cuts and fun run. Luke took first in his age division.. He was pretty stoked about that.  L2R: Kate & Porter (cousins), Luke, Jake
Jake ran his heart out... Way to go.
Taylor and I both ran the 5k and left Jake at home babysitting Nathan.  6 is old enough to watch a sleeping newborn right? Taylor was a champ and pushed Sam in the stroller.  I hate Jogging Strollers.. no matter how nice they are, it's still extra weight in my opinion.  But Taylor did great, and made the comment as he passed me that "it hurts to run as slow as you."  Just wait babe, when I'm more than 6 weeks out from a baby I'll whip you in a 5K!! :)
Cute Nate
I love the cry faces.  So sad, but seriously -- so CUTE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah, 6 weeks out and already running a 5k! That's amazing!