My mom was watching my brothers kids that lives in Ogden and on her way up brought a couple of St. George nieces and nephews as stow aways! We sure love our cousins and these are just the right age for fun. I got to experience 2 sets of twins for a few days.
Lucky for the St.George kids, it snowed a couple days while they were here. Fortunately, it was warm enough to play in too! They loved it.

I kind of slacked on cooking... Taylor was out of town so the kids got a lot of mac n cheese and pizza! What a cute bunch huh?
I was pretty thrilled about getting to braid a little girls hair! you can see the back of laura's hair here.
One day, we went sledding... That was a hit for all. Here's a cute pic of Laura.
here's Luke --
And Sam
Jake and Gavin going double...The inseparable cousins.
And then of course they had to figure out how to get Luke on there too. All three of them went down several times. It looks a little dangerous to me, but they loved it!
We sure love living closer to family..
1 comment:
I'm so glad you got to braid hair!! Maybe someday.... We miss you guys tons!
Post a Comment