Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sam Loves Grandma Great.

My Grandma is 97 years old.  She is such a neat person and I have been so blessed to have her in my life this long.  I am almost the youngest granddaughter she has (she has many great and great great grandchildren now).  One of my funnest memories of Grandma was sleeping at her house every Christmas Eve with my cousin Tammy.  My grandpa died when I was 12 and from then until my mission we would stay with Grandma and give her company on Christmas Eve.  She always spoiled us. :)
While I was down visiting my sister and the new baby -- I got to take Sam to visit with Grandma Hafen.  He loved her.  He would giggle every time I would hold him down to give her a kiss.  then I'd lift him up again and he would lean down to do it again.  grandma's are the best!
 

2 comments:

Dehner Family said...

Okay when Grandma Hafen dies (and I hope it's not soon!!) I hope you get that sweet lamp. And if nobody in your family wants it, snatch it for me!

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

AnnDee, you look great!! We live a couple of miles from my grandma, so I love that my kids really get to know their great-grandma. I can't believe how big Sam is. (Okay I CAN believe it!) So cute! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes fast!!