Monday, November 16, 2009

Sam is Walking!!


He is following in big brother's footsteps so far!  9 1/2 months and he took his first steps. Just like Jacob.  He isn't walking as his primary mode of transportation, but he is getting better each day.  I love when they can walk!  They are so much happier.  No more scraping knees and picking up every little piece of lint they see in front of them!  On to bigger and better.

We sure love this kid -- who wouldn't???

8 comments:

Tara said...

So cute! Tell him his aunt Tara is really proud of him! (PS... have you gotten your ultrasound yet???? Can you really wait until Christmas to open it??? I'm dying to know!)

Lacey said...

Wow! You've been super busy with all these posts haven't you? So much fun! Those boys are so dang cute!

The Keetch Family said...

No way! Austin was a 9 month walker too. Crazy boys! He is so handsome too. Not that we expected any else...now let's see what a girl would look like!

Bowen Family said...

Oh AnnDee, he is getting so big so fast!! He must know that he needs to be a little helper when the baby is born. He is super cute - just like Jake and Luke!

Bowen Family said...

Oh AnnDee, he is getting so big so fast!! He must know that he needs to be a little helper when the baby is born. He is super cute - just like Jake and Luke!

Aleisha said...

Wow that is awesome!! I hate the crawling stage. I feel so bad that I haven't visited your blog forever. I keep forgetting to check the private blogs and then i get so behind. You have such a cute family and I love to read about what you are up to!!

Anonymous said...

AnnDee,
He is just so cute. I love your boys. I wish we were coming home for Christmas this year. I am so excited that you're pregnant with #4. You are an amazing Mom, and those cute boys are just so lucky to have you. Tell Taylor we said hello!

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

Miss you guys!