They had this great lodge we all stayed in and as part of the facilities was a super fun pool. We spent a lot of the time there. It had water slides and hot tubs. Taylor was once again, in his element.
The boys liked when Taylor did the triple whips on them... Here is Jake.
The Lodge had lots of other fun activities. We got us a golf cart and had some fun.
There were zip lines and bouncy lines -- we had so much fun!
A couple pictures of the fireworks. Sam was not that pleased, but everyone else loved it.. :)
After the Sun Bowl Fireworks, we went to Grandma Heatons and had our own display. The kids loved that. And Jake learned not to touch sparklers after they burn out --- ouch!
The kids all made indian paint (crushed up flowers mixed with water) and looked like real Indians -- almost! We got to take the Ranger down to the rim... One of Taylor's favorite parts of the Ranch.
To finish off the reunion, a few families made a quick trip to the Bar 10. I love this place. I worked there until I was 23 -- every summer. Now my brothers have taken over the business (with my mom's help of course).. My boys beg to go to the ranch every time we are in St. George. You can see why!
Horseback riding, hiking the Grand Canyon, and participating on the evening program~~
What a fun weekend. Thanks Heather and Rick for planning the Reunion this Year!~!







The boys all had a fun day of PaintBall








2 comments:
Okay, I can't stop laughing at those pictures of Luke on the zip line... Hilarious. Although I'm debating if I should keep reading your blog - it makes my heart hurt...
k, so I don't know if we told you this, but Chad and I spent part of our Honeymoon at Zions Ponderosa. Ha ha! We had the funniest stories, so next time we are together....remind me and we can share!
Post a Comment