And we are SO EXCITED.
Taylor starts as a BYU finance professor July 1st, so we will be selling our house and heading WEST in the NEAR future.
We are sad to be leaving good friends here in Ohio and especially to be missing the Ohio summers (BBQ, Swimming, Running, playing at the park and zoo) that is our favorite time of year out here.
BTW -- Samuel smiles on demand now, and it's pretty cute. I can't seem to get a good picture -- I guess they are never as cute as they are in person!
27 comments:
AnnDee, this is SOOOOOOOO exciting. That is so great!! I bet Taylor is very excited, and I bet you are all excited to go back West. This is just awesome news!!
Congrats guys! I love how excited the boys look. And, I can't believe Sam is smiling already! We need to come play next week and every week until you guys move.....:-(
So happy for you though!
I'm so happy to have you near!! Sam's smile is adorable!!
We're so happy that you guys got and took this job! BYU is very lucky to be getting Taylor!!! I'll start planning a big BBQ this summer for all of the Buckeyes that are now in Utah!
I'm not excited at all.. I haven't made a bunch of summer plans that include you guys. I'm not excited to have my third boy so our boys can all have a buddy. For sure I didn't start crying as soon as I found out you would be back! Most of all, the first time I ever leave my kids won't be so I can come hold your new little guy this week!!!!
Can't wait to have my best friend back in the same state finally!
That is so exciting for you guys! Congratulations to Taylor for getting a teaching position. Also, I bet you both will love being back in Utah. Your little boys are looking so cute too!
i'm so sad y'all are leaving! it's going to feel so empty around our neighborhood!
Go Cougs! We are so excited for you guys. I love it!!!
Congrats. That is huge news. So excited that you are able to close to family again... Your mom will be loving that.
Congrats for you guys! Although I am a UTE through and through, I'm still very happy for you and am wishing you all the best! And I'm a little jealous you get to go back to Utah.
Yay!! To be honest we'll probably see you more, even though you're geographically closer in OH, since we make it out to Utah at least once a year. :)
That is really so exciting. Go Cougs! And good job Taylor!
yeah yeah yeah! we are so excited to have you here! and congrats on samuel. love the name and love his cute little face. what a fun family you guys have. i'll try to call you again so we can catch up. i'm glad nina is coming out to help you get your house ready to sell. you have it so cute i'm sure it will go fast. good luck with everything....including 3....it's kicked my butt a couple times. congrats!
That is so exciting for you guys!! Your boys are the next generation of Cougars and sports!! ;-) We are going to miss you guys so much...everyone actually. We wish you the best of luck and hopefully we can come see you on one of our next trips to Utah!! You have three darling cougars!!!
Yeah BYU!!! Boy are they lucky. Samuel is so dang cute.
That is thrilling! I just sent you amessage and then thought to look at your blog! Congratulations! That will be so great!
Congrats on the great news! Busy time for you - the summer's going to fly by!
Congratulations!! I must be the last person to find out, but I think Taylor will be a great professor. We'll definitely miss you guys here, though. You'll have to keep blogging so I can watch your boys grow. :)
By the way, you inspired Scott to run faster on the treadmill the other day, AnnDee. He thought of your half-marathon time and thought "run faster, Scott!" I thought that was too funny. I, on the other hand, try not to even THINK about your time as I'm training for a half marathon myself. I find it's easier that way. Hehe.
OH MY GOSH!! HOORAY! I bet you're THRILLED!! That is WONDERFUL news! :)
Congratulations! I am so happy for your family! A new baby and a new job how exciting. I am so thrilled you will be close to me! We will have to get together a lot.
Love ya,
Sandi
Super exciting! You will definitely be missed! We need to get together before you go.
Okay, I think your move is going to be hard on Olivia. Today she kept asking over and over to go to your house to play and I told her Jake's grandma was here and she insisted she would want her to come over too. So, we aren't going to KY next week, which means our kids need to get some last minute play in before you guys break my kids hearts!
Congrats on the new job! That is so exciting that you get to come back! Provo is ever so much closer. Your little guy is sooo cute! Actually all of yoru little guys are sooo cute.
that is so awesome!
I was just thinking about you guys today and thought I would check to see if you had decided where you are going and BAM- there it is, the good ol' BYU! Way to go Taylor- you did what you always said you wanted to do-- we are very happy for you and excited to get together when we are in town. Can't wait to hear more details and good luck with all the plans!
Back to BYU, that's GREAT! Congrats to you guys! I would have to say I loved NC in the summer time as well. Sad story to leave, but it'll be nice to be closer to fam I'm sure.
I thought you must have updated since you left a comment on my blog...... hint hint.... I need to see pictures of your new place!!
Post a Comment