

Then we went back to my mom's house and played games and drank Tara's yummy hot chocolate until the midnight hour -- all the kids actually stayed awake for it! Thank heavens for Gestures to pass the time. :)
Taylor had interviews the first week of January in San Fransisco and I decided it would be much more fun for me to be hanging out with my family then in Ohio by myself!! The weather finally started to warm up in St.George and we took advantage of the sun to go hiking on the red hill. This is one of our favorite things to do in SG.

This is why I want to be close to family -- Uncle Rick holding Ellie (just as comfortable as she would be with her dad). So sweet.


My nieces and nephews had a little fetish with Indians. My mom made them these outfits and now Jake and Luke are begging for some!
Heather thought it very important to get some GOOD shots of my belly ...
Pretty gross huh? However, it will all be worth it when we get to finally meet this little guy in there -- He is coming to a great family of cousins and grandparents who are more than excited to welcome him in in the world!! Only 3 weeks to go!






10 comments:
You look so great pregnant! We can't wait to meet you new little guy!
Please don't tell us you are moving west!?!? Although we hear you have heard some good news!!!
That is not gross, but it is pretty funny! If you were blessed with my genetics your belly would be twice as big and then you'd pop out a nearly 7 lb baby!
I'm so sad I won't be there to meet the little guy this week. If you beef him up as fast as Luke he'll be the size of a small toddler by the time I get there in March.
OH, I can't wait to see this little guy. come soon little man (I have a feeling he won't be so little).
AnnDee, you look way to good for only having three weeks, plus, how did you fly? I thought they don't let you fly if you're over 7 months, you crazy girl.
Love that Luke has his scripture masteries memorized, where did you get songs to them, I totally want them. I'm just having my boys memorize the articles of faith, but I love the idea of having them memorize the masteries. You're full of good ideas. Pass them all a long. I can't believe Jake is playing the piano, that is so awesome, I officially give you the best mom award of 2008, and will most likely win it in 2009 too.
Love ya and I can't wait to meet the new little mister. Keep us posted.
Good luck with everything Drew... This third pregnancy has really made me feel like I'm 30! I don't travel because I get so sore after sitting! I really hope all goes well and congrats on the new mini van stage! lots of love, love lou
Not gross at all! You look adorable!
You look WONDERFUL!! What a cute pregnant lady you make! I can't wait to see photos. Your boys are adorable.
I wish I had taken more pictures when I was pregnant. I think it's great you took them and I think you look great too! And I am really happy you didn't turn into one of your crazy stories and have a baby on the plane! I CAN NOT wait to see him! (And secretly I am hoping we both wind up in NC)
When you update, you really update! It's fun to see pictures of what you were up to while we were just sitting around in Ohio missing you guys. Remember tomorrow is the day. I feel it!
You look so cute prego!! From the front you can't even tell you're pregnant!! (the picture with your 3 friends from Ohio) So excited for you guys to have another one coming so quickly!! Yeah! Although I have to admit I'm glad it's you and not me....a puppy gives me enough work!
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas break! I sure hope you guys move closer and more specifically.....Northern Utah!
Love you Ann!
Post a Comment