Monday, December 29, 2008

Meeting up with the Buckeye Gang..

This last year -- 3 of our really good friends we met in Ohio, moved to Utah. It's quite ironic they all moved the same year, taking into account they all 3 had great jobs in Ohio and Chicago. I am so glad we were able to arrange a time to all get together.
Jake's little buddy for his first 4 years of life was Carter Brostrom and he was counting down the days to visit him in Utah. Luke had only been without his buddy Noah Crockett for a few weeks, but was also extrememly excited to see him again.
Our cute hubbies and kids. Thanks to Jessica, we have 2 sweet girls in the mix -- but we are definitely boy heavy around these parts!! I think it's the Ohio water. Keetch's only got their girls once they moved to Chicago! :)

Taylor and I hadn't seen Chad and Jessica for a couple years, and we all had such a great evening together! After Taylor sat around and caught up with the boys, he was convinced we should be moving to Utah for good. Not that we need much persuasion, we love Utah and want to be close to family again so badly!!

The girls -- Ali Crockett, Me, Jessica Keetch, and Nina Brostrom.

Aren't they friends beautiful! I think these ladies are so great inside and out. They have made my experience in Ohio one of a kind. I will always cherish their friendships for years to come.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

You're so sweet. Seeing you was the best part of Christmas. Too bad my insides and outsides aren't so great now:)

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

I bet that was so fun to see everyone. It's strange to see you all in a picture and that it isn't here.