Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Luke!

Luke is 3 years old! We have loved having little Lukie in our family. He is our happy go lucky guy. I think he leaves all the stressing out to Jake and just enjoys life. Luke has been talking since he was just over a year, and now he gets tired of English so he makes up his own words. He's a little weird too. :) He's been so hard to discipline because he just makes us laugh. Taylor and I both agree this kid gets baby'd WAY TOO MUCH! We sure love you Lukie -- Happy Birthday.
Luke's Birthday breakfast... His favorite -- french toast and bacon. It's good for his girlie figure. :)


The party was great fun thanks to last minute help from the Dehner's letting us borrow their fun blow up water slide. The kids LOVED it.
Luke blowing out his candles (on his awesome homeade cake -- from Costco). :)
From the day he was born, Luke has had a best buddy around. They are so sweet together. I can't imagine one without the other. I would have 7 boys if they could all be as sweet as these two... Sometimes I wish they'd never grow up.
Luke LOVED getting all the presents from his friends, and Jacob was pretty pumped to help him unwrap too.

Luke and Jake are so close in age that they really share friends..... For my memories sake here are some cute shots of the gang we see almost everyday around here.

Morgan, Carly and Joy Calvin, Carolee and Noah, Myles



Noah (Luke's "best friend in the whole world"), and Noah's brother Logan


Not pictured is Olivia and Andrew that were traveling the day of Luke's party, but we got to hang out with them that night. We love all you guys. (And, of course, we still miss the Brostroms everytime we have a get together -- they've been gone a month now, but it's still hard to get used to. :)

Here are a couple pictures to look back on the few years Luke has been around!



2 weeks Old


1 Year Old



2 Years old


3 years old

6 comments:

Aleisha said...

He is such a cutie.

Rachel Doyle said...

Cute boys -- This picture of Jake reminds me of your dad - Hope your doing well. Love ya

Tenay Jo said...

It seems like forever since I've commented on your blog or written, so I thought I'd leave you a message. Your boys are super cute, and it looks like you are expecting another one. Hurray! Did you know that we are expecting another boy as well? How fun is that. It looks like you guys have had a wonderful summer with lots of fun. Congratulations on your upcoming baby!

Tara said...

Oh my, this blog thing makes me miss you guys so much! Luke is so cute... I can't believe how much he has changed and grown. Give him birthday hugs from us!

Dehner Family said...

I love Luke! His two week picture is so sweet... I don't think I've seen that one before. The pictures of the boys on your sidebar are adorable- oh wait, I mean handsome. Luke party was a good time :)

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

We were so sad to miss the party...which reminds me that I still have his gift around here somwhere! We love Luke like he was one of our own and I know he is one of the few friends my kids love as much as their cousins!

BTW, I posted....