The following is a long stream of Pictures -- I'm not sure how to capture the fun we had, but take a look for yourselves~
The kids tubing with Taylor (4 of the 7 girl cousins in one tube opposite Taylor -- the looks on their faces were priceless! They didn't quite trust him.)
The kids had fun with the uncles who took them floating down box canyon, and entertained them by the fire.
Cute pics of Alison and Kelly with their cute kids (in-laws via the twins).
Nadauld Boys = FUN! no matter what was going on, we all got lots of laughs. From Battling on the tubes (I don't have a good picture of that, unfortunately, but the game is for all the brothers to get into the tubes and try to force everyone off -- needless to say they refer to the sport as death tubing), to building bike ramps into the lake, to surfing (and tackling each other while surfing), playing tennis, hanging around the fire telling funny stories, playing dice games late at night, and we can't forget fishing! Those were (to list a few) the big kid activities... some pictures to entertain
Adam going off the ramp ( good thing that bike was a rental eh?)
Taylor Surfing, and Lincoln doing a back flip off the board. Of course the #1 rule of the boat was strictly enforced by the brothers -- (ENTERTAIN EVERYONE ON THE BOAT!)
The nieces and newphews are learning quickly from their dads. Some of their activities consisted of Wake boarding, surfing, tackling each other while surfing, a little death tubing (but not so near death), swimming and boating in the beautiful lake, driving off roading vehicles, hanging out with cousins, and of course catching frogs. A few pictures to show you our fun
Murphy tackling Nick. And on the right, my boys enjoying the boat!
Max and Jake jumping of the "bike Ramp." Jackson Wake boarding for the first time.
The kids with their frogs, a highlight for jake. Thanks Max for finding 16 of them for all the cousins -- is that considered an infestation?
And to top it off there were four wheelers and mini motorcycles for everyone to ride. The older cousins were nice enough to take the younger ones whenever they asked -- which was often.
Believe it or not, I surfed and wake boarded even though I was pregnant. I don't know if that was the smartest idea, but I figured we need to start the little guy off young learning what his future will hold. :)
The picture on the right is of Jake surfing with Taylor, Luke even did it -- although I wasn't on the boat with my camera that time.
If you wonder what Taylor and I will be like in 30 years -- take a look at his parents (this is Taylors hope at least). Grandma loves riding on the boat with the grandkids (and even tubes with the kids) and Grandpa is still one of the boys with his skiing and surfing -- Impressive!
The picture on the right is of Jake surfing with Taylor, Luke even did it -- although I wasn't on the boat with my camera that time.
If you wonder what Taylor and I will be like in 30 years -- take a look at his parents (this is Taylors hope at least). Grandma loves riding on the boat with the grandkids (and even tubes with the kids) and Grandpa is still one of the boys with his skiing and surfing -- Impressive!My boys in their element -- water and sun!
I caught this picture while Jake was waiting patiently for his turn -- the only hard part with having so many fun cousins around!
I caught this picture while Jake was waiting patiently for his turn -- the only hard part with having so many fun cousins around!
It was my first trip to Yellowstone National park. Taylor was quite appalled since this is basically his favorite place in the world. So, we made a Sunday drive out of visiting the national sites with some "brothers" and their kids.

Waiting for the blast ....

And finally it happened -- it was pretty cool. And that we only had to drive an hour to see it really helped Taylor accomplish this "site-seeing" tour. It was beautiful and pretty neat to see the buffalo, elk, deer, and other smaller wildlife so close to the roads. And now I can finally say I've seen Old Faithful.
The only family photo we got all week You can see we were way to busy to take pictures!









14 comments:
How fun drew! I love allison and lindsay and kelly and I'm sure the rest are great too. Yellowstone was always a mcarthur family favorite... but why never island park???? i will have to find out because it looks like fun and when I taught school my students would always talk about it! ok, hope pregnancy is doing well!!! love you, love lou
Looks like tons of fun. Reminds me of Brian and his brothers. I miss you guys would you hurry up and get back here soon!!!
How fun, and congrats on baby number three!!! Visit all the fun places in Columbus for us. I love seeing what you guys are up to.
Okay, that almost makes me want to have 7 boys.... How fun! I am always so impressed with all you do when pregnant! I just eat....ha!
What a fabulous family vacation! That's so awesome that Taylor's WHOLE family was able to be there. What great memories for you all. Looks like a BLAST!
What a great place to go! Looks like tons of fun! Look at you go on that board! That's awesome!
Wow, AnnDee Lu, you have been way too busy to Blog. You're forgiven for the four month drout!!! I miss you, hopefully we can try some how to meet up now that we're within a descent driving distance. Let's chat soon.
You crazy woman!!! I have to admit I wish I could do such things when I am pregnant -- take care!!
Love the picture of you surfing with little Henry floating around in your belly. You really are the woman.
loved the vacation blog! You had great pictures & commentary of the trip! I can't believe I haven't checked it out before now. We were honored to be apart of it! Also, say hello to Cindy for me! It was fun to see her comment! When do we find out the sex of your baby?!
I have officially informed the Barben's one of these years we need to miss our CA trip and go to IDAHO!! I want to see it! Looked like a TON of FUN!! :)
What a fun trip!! I bet your in laws were in heaven with all their kids and grandkids around! Way to go on the surfing...you guys are always up to some adventure! It looked like so much fun! I am glad to see you blogging again too!
So crazy, you were in my neck of the woods. I hope you had a great time in Island Park. Hopefully none of the bears were around. Great pictures and post.
Hey AnnDee! Love the pics! Congrats on the baby too. When are you due? Andy and I just went to Yellowstone over Labor Day weekend. It was awesome!
Post a Comment