Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Prince

What a fun date night with Jacob...


We went to see Disney on Ice. I originally wasn't going to get tickets seeing as it was "Disney Princess" theme, but my friend got tickets on the 3rd row and was taking her "princess", so I thought it would be fun to go with my "Prince."


Aladin was very entertaining. We loved the Elephant and the magic carpet.

Cinderella and Prince Charming were GREAT.


Morgan was such a cute princess to go to the show with.
Thanks for the invite Dehners.


The only regret was not taking Luke -- he sobbed uncontrollably when we were leaving. I've never felt like such a wanted item! What a change from yesterday when he didn't want to be my friend anymore. That conversation was quite funny, it goes as follows:

Me -- We need to go pick up Jake from preschool
Luke -- I don't want to go.
Me -- We have to
Luke -- I'm not going to be your friend anymore, only daddy's
Me -- How Come?
Luke -- because daddy is my favorite color.
Me -- really? What's your favorite Color?
Luke -- Underwear

I'm not sure if he's all there, or maybe he just really loves daddy. In nursery last week, they asked the kids who made the earth and Luke said, "my daddy." Now that I'm writing this, I'm remembering that when Jake was in nursery he told the whole class his dad was going to be the next prophet.

What is Taylor teaching them while he babysits!!! :)

8 comments:

hiatt family said...

Hi Andee-
Of course I remember you. It feels like I know you so well, you are such a great friend to Amber and I see all the fun stuff you guys do together.
Your family is so adorable!

Rachelle said...

Andee-
This is Rachelle Christian--I am Verdon's grand daughter. I was just blog stalking and I came across your blog. My Aunts Lynne and Peggy and cousins would love to check out your blog--Would you mind if I shared it with them. I guess I could just teach them how to blog stalk and they could come across yours eventually! Take care.

LACY said...

so fun!

Kelly said...

That is a great conversation line with Luke. I wouldn't put it past Taylor to train the kids in their thinking. That is hillarious.

We would love to see you guys again. Maybe this summer we can do a joint family vacation or something. Your boys look like such fun. Sam loved them.

Hope all goes well in Ohio this next week for Barack Obama. He's our man and we're pulling for him in Ohio.

Dana said...

How fun! I wanted to take Brylee so bad but it was too soon after Cabo. Maybe next time. I love the Luke and Jake stories.

The Keetch Family said...

Taylor's probably training him...every kid should think his dad is superman...right?

Lacey said...

Oh I'm so glad to here the Princess Disney on Ice is good. We got tickets for the girls for their birthdays!

Heather lewis said...

ok, you have the cutest boys. When Laura saw you and Jakes picture, (as I was quickly scrolling down to the bottom) she said, "Hey turn around, there is Aunt Dee Dee" Date Nights are the funnest!! I went to dinner and the movie with Gavie Bug Sat. and when we got home he said, "Your the bestest mom ever" it was sweet. Love and miss you tons.