They love sleeping together. We put them in their rooms around 8 or 8:30pm and they talk/play together for usually 1/2 an hour each night before they fall asleep. It's pretty cute to listen to them. One night we kept hearing pitter patters upstairs (but didn't think much of it). When we came up to go to sleep we found 6 go-gurt wrappers, 2 oranges and a pack of crackers spread all over their room. Besides being cute they are a little devious too. They really love being together though. One night, Jake was with Taylor and Luke had to go to bed by himself and it was so sad. Luke kept saying, "where's Jake?" "I want to sleep by my brudder." Needless to say, I let him stay up and watch a show until Jake got home.
11 comments:
One time while visiting my mom we let Khi and Ava share a room. We heard laughing, banging, singing, dancing until the wee hours of 1 a.m. The next day could have been brought to hell in a hand basket. We haven't tried that again. Kudos to your self-disciplined boys.
It's about time you started one of these:). I love the room- great tip on the taping too!
Hey AnnDee!!!
I love that you made a blog. It has been so much fun for me to get in touch with old friends. I love the paint idea. It looks so cute. I would love to be on your list when you go private. My email address is aleishablack@hotmail.com
Yeah I am so glad that you finally started one. The room looks so dang cute I love it. I miss my little boys I can't wait until you move back to Utah and we get to spend lots more time together. Love ya!
Glad your on board with the blog -- it's easier to keep track of you :) The room is cute!!
Well it's about time! I love your boys room it's so cute. The stripes are adorable.
ps that is so cute they love to sleep together! Makes me want a sibling so bad for CJ.
Look at you joining the blog world. fun fun. i love the stripes! I'll have to pick you brain when and if we ever move. I love that the boys sleep together. I shared a bed with my sister for a while when we were younger and we loved it. Although many nights I being older created an invisible line that she couldn't cross or she'd get pinched. She's since forgiven me and we are still best friends. I'll never forget those memories and the bond it created!
congrats on the blog! it looks great! hopefully you'll soon be adicted!
Thanks for the painting tips. Your boys room looks great and it's fun to hear how darling they are at night as they go to bed together. I'm glad you are blogging.
Yeah AnnDee!!! I saw you on Lisa's and thought, "When did AnnDee start a blog?"!! Welcome to the blogging world. Beware...it gets addicting!! ;) Cute, cute room by the way. Sometime I want to see a picture of your cute shelves in the family room so I'll know how to decorate cute someday!
Post a Comment